~Zack~ ~Welcome~

I am a boy,i have eyes,nose,ears,legs,hands,mouth and a body

Monday, September 14, 2009

School Days

Once i enter my classroom,the Marcus Chua point middle finger at me,what's wrong man? He wanted me to delete his photo on my blog which i did...LOL.Let's skip to after school,oh,remedial of course.After Mdm Tan class still got the Mrs Kwek class. Only Dion,Shi Ling and me leh!!! Haha one girl only....going home saw Marcus Wong walking with Gerlyn Tan leh,whoooo.I ran after them. Gerlyn wanted us to bring her to her void deck cause she scare later got molester...then i throw something at Wong and screamed"Snail"he scream very loud scared me and Gerlyn!!! Then Gerlyn went home leaving Wong and me. We shared some secrect...don't ask me what is it cause i won't say....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home